Wesley Medical Center’s pharmacy is nationally recognized for medication management and clinical pharmacy systems. WESLEYCare is an extension of Wesley Medical Center’s pharmacy that provides pharmacy services for residents in long-term care facilities. The clinical specialist pharmacist at WESLEYCare provides individual care to each client and carefully reviews each prescription that is ordered.
You can expect accuracy, integrity and compassionate care with WESLEYCare Pharmacy.
Benefits to Long-Term Care Facilities
- Increased caregiver productivity
- Pharmacists available 24/7/365
- Increased client and nurse satisfaction
- Enhanced nurse-client interaction
- Leading edge in automation technology
- Increased availability for medication information
Concierge Service Program
WESLEYCare pharmacists meet with you to review your medications and provide medication reconciliation at transitions of care. Pharmacists also provide medication set-up if needed, depending upon the level of service requested. Please ask to see the services provided in our Traditional, Deluxe or Premium Concierge Service program.
- Traditional – $100/month: Thirty minute face-to-face visit with the pharmacist once monthly and medication reconciliation at transitions in care
- Deluxe – $150/month: Thirty minute face-to-face visit with the pharmacist twice monthly, medication reconciliation at transitions in care and medication set-up
- Premium – $200/month: Thirty minute face-to-face visit with the pharmacist three times monthly, medication reconciliation at transitions in care and medication set-up
Our Prospective Developments
- Offer the opportunity for higher safety drug management for older adults
- Expand to other senior residential groups
- Offer leading edge of automation technology in long-term care facilities
- Increase WESLEYCare involvement in the community