Wesley Women’s Care offers care for all women’s health care needs—from her first gynecology appointment through the childbearing years into menopause and beyond. We partner with you to help ensure your health and well-being.
Our services include:
- Well woman exams
- Family planning (including contraception and fertility)
- Cancer screenings (Pap smear, breast exam)
- Sexual health
- Irregular bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Fibroid and endometriosis treatment
- Hysterectomy and alternatives
- Menopause management
- Mental health counseling
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Pregnancy care
- Urogynecology and pelvic health
Your Health Care Partner
As your healthcare partner, we hope our patients will take an active role in our relationship. We hope our patients will:
- Ask questions, share your feelings and take an active part in your care.
- Be honest about your history, symptoms and other important information, including any changes in your health and well-being.
- Take all your medicine as directed.
- Inform us whenever there is a problem with the medication you are taking.
- Make healthy decisions about your daily habits and lifestyle.
- Keep your scheduled appointments or reschedule 24 hours in advance whenever possible.
- Call our office first with your health concerns, unless it is an emergency.
- Be sure you leave our office with a clear understanding of our expectations, treatment goals and future plans.
Monday through Thursday
8:30am to 4:30pm
Friday 8:30am to 2:00pm Saturday and Sunday closed
Appointments are available between 8:30am and 4:00pm. If you have an urgent need after hours, please call (316) 962-3100. The operator will take your name and telephone number and contact the doctor on call.
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1 or go to an Emergency Room.
Wesley Women’s Care sees patients by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please call (316) 962-3100.
Interpreters can be scheduled in advance for patients who do not speak English or are hearing impaired.
Wesley Women's Care accepts all insurance and self-pay patients.
Your First Visit
Once you have scheduled your appointment, we look forward to seeing you in our office. To help you prepare, please bring the following:
- Photo identification, insurance card and payment
- List of your health questions
- List of other providers you have visited (include their names, addresses, phone numbers and reason you visited them)
- Any forms for the doctor to fill out
- Holly Graves
4th Year Residents
- Darrah Berck
- Maria Kolojeski
- Rachel Marohl
- Nicholas Raasch
- Sara Schnaezer
3rd Year Residents
- Carla Burford
- Kristen Giefer
- Alexandra Meloccaro
- Jordan Meyer
- Charis Noteboom
2nd Year Residents
- Rachna Gulati
- Chandler Kasuske
- Jessica Kieffer
- Taryn Schuknecht
- Laura Weidensaul
1st Year Residents
- Mariah Jones-Greif
- Elizabeth Melton
- Renae Stede
- Shauna Lindstedt Easterday
- Sara Paulson
* These providers provide supervision only, appointments are not made with these providers
- Zachary Kuhlmann
- Taylor Bertschy
- Kurt Kauffman
- Thalia Lopez
- Jackson Sobbing
- Ashley Robbins