Wesley Pediatrics offers all types of health care for newborns, infants, children, adolescents and teenagers. Our pediatric specialists provide compassionate and thorough care for patients from birth through age 18. If you are pregnant, our providers can come visit your baby in the hospital just after birth to ensure he/she is meeting appropriate milestones. We are then available to manage your baby’s care for well visits as well as for any health concerns you may have.
Our services include:
- Newborn exam
- Well child visits, including vaccinations
- School physicals
- Sports physicals
- Developmental assessment
- ADHD consultation
- Allergies evaluation
- Asthma diagnosis and management
- Treatment of common illness (ear infections, flu, colds)
- Concussion management
- Behavioral and social concerns
Your Health Care Partner
We want to work as a team with you, your child and those around your child to help ensure your child’s needs are met. We hope that you will work with us and take an active role in this relationship.
- Ask questions, share your feelings and take an active role
- Be honest about history, symptoms and other important information, including any changes in health and well-being
- Help your child take all medications as directed
- Inform us whenever there is a problem with the medication
- Make healthy decisions about your child’s daily habits, environment and lifestyle.
- Keep your scheduled appointments or reschedule 24 hours in advance whenever possible.
- Call our office first with your health concerns, unless it is an emergency.
- Be sure you leave our office with a clear understanding of our expectations, treatment goals and future plans.
Monday through Friday
8:00am to 4:30pm (closed 12:00pm - 1:00pm)
Saturday and Sunday Closed
Appointments are available between 8:40am and 4:00pm If you have an urgent need after hours, please call (316) 962‑3070. The operator will take your name and telephone number and contact the doctor on call.
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1 or go to an Emergency Room.
Wesley Pediatrics sees patients by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please call (316) 962‑3070.
Interpreters can be scheduled in advance for patients who do not speak English or are hearing impaired.
Your First Visit
Once you have scheduled your appointment, we look forward to seeing you in our office. To help you prepare, please bring the following:
- Photo identification, insurance card and payment
- List of your health questions
- List of other providers you have visited (include their names, addresses, phone numbers and reason you visited them)
- Any forms for the doctor to fill out