Wesley Family Medicine treats patients throughout the lifespan offering preventive, acute and chronic disease care. We treat all ages of patients: newborns, children, adults and seniors. We treat them when they are healthy and need a sports physical or well woman exam as well as when they are ill or to manage chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma.
- Preventive health care and immunizations for children and adults
- Visits for acute injuries and illnesses
- Management and education for chronic diseases
- Women’s care, including pregnancy care
- Behavioral health counseling for children, adolescents and adults
- Care and casting of minor fractures
- Minor surgical procedures
- Osteopathic manipulation
- Laboratory and X-ray tests
- Spirometry and lung function tests
Appointments are available between 8:00am and 5:00pm. If you have an urgent need after hours, please call (316) 962‑3070.
Interpreters can be scheduled in advance for patients who do not speak English or are hearing impaired.Meet Our Providers
Monday through Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday and Sunday Closed
If you have a need after hours, please call (316) 962‑3070. You can leave a message, and if the matter is urgent, the doctor on call will be paged.
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1 or go to an Emergency Room.
Your health care partner
As your healthcare partner, we hope our patients will take an active role in our relationship. We hope our patients will:
- Ask questions, share your feelings and take an active part in your care.
- Be honest about your history, symptoms and other important information, including any changes in your health and well-being.
- Take all your medicine as directed.
- Inform us whenever there is a problem with the medication you are taking.
- Make healthy decisions about your daily habits and lifestyle.
- Keep your scheduled appointments or reschedule 24 hours in advance whenever possible.
- Call our office first with your health concerns, unless it is an emergency.
- Be sure you leave our office with a clear understanding of our expectations, treatment goals and future plans.
Your first visit
Once you have scheduled your appointment, we look forward to seeing you in our office. To help you prepare, please bring the following:
- Photo identification, insurance card and payment
- Any prescribed medication, in original containers (include over-the-counter, herbal therapies and vitamins), or a detailed list
- Any records or logs of self-care health management (for example, blood pressure or blood sugar management)
- List of your health questions
- List of other providers you have visited (include their names, addresses, phone numbers and reason you visited them)
- Any forms for the doctor to fill out