WesleyCare Family Medicine Center East
Welcome to the WesleyCare Family Medicine Center East
The staff at Wesley Family Medicine are doctors who teach family medicine residents and medical students at the University of Kansas School of Medicine. The students and residents provide direct patient care along with our faculty physicians and nurse practitioners. We provide comprehensive, high-quality health-care for your family. Thank you for choosing us as your health-care provider.
The Clinic is open: Mondays through Fridays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Appointments are available between 9 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. If you have an urgent need after hours, please call (316) 962-3070. The operator will take your name and telephone number and contact the doctor on call.
WesleyCare Family Medicine sees patients by appointment only. To schedule an appointment please call (316) 962-3070. To cancel an appointment, please call the office at least 24 hours in advance. If you fail to cancel an appointment three or more times without calling to cancel, you may no longer be allowed to use our services. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for a scheduled appointment, you may be asked to reschedule. Interpreters can be scheduled in advance for patients who do not speak English or are hearing impaired. For your privacy and the consideration of others, please turn off cell phones during your visit.
What to bring to your appointment
- Social Security number
- Insurance card and the policyholder’s name and date of birth
- Photo ID
- All medications
- Forms you need the doctor to complete
- Consent for treatment if anyone other than the legal guardian brings a minor to an appointment
- Payment or co-pay
- Preventive health care and immunizations for children and adults
- Visits for acute injuries and illnesses
- Management and education for chronic diseases
- Women’s care, including pregnancy care
- Behavioral health counseling for children, adolescents and adults.
- Care and casting of minor fractures
- Minor surgical procedures
- Osteopathic manipulation
- Laboratory and x-ray tests
- Spirometry and lung
- Every attempt is made to promptly return telephone calls. Our staff members prioritize calls based on urgency. Routine calls will be returned within 1 business day. Calls received after 3:30 p.m. will be returned the next business day.
Payment and insurance
Please bring your insurance card when you visit the office so we can file your claim with your insurance. Payments or co-payments are required at the time of service. We accept cash, check and most credit cards. Our office may accept patients who do not have insurance coverage. Discounts may be available.
Questions about your account?
If you have any questions about your account, call our billing office at (316) 962-3150. Please tell us your account number when you call. You may visit our website at www.WesleyCareClinics.com to learn more about our practice and how we may serve you!